View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Yeah, that system SUCKS for a PSD. Literally... Having the filter before the pump is a poor design - especially on a system that operates at ~60psi. This is the biggest factor contributing to your poor filter life. Also, that is nowhere near enough heat to get WVO to flow adequately thru the filter - even if it was on the pressure-side, and it hasn't even started to get cold outside yet!!

I'm sorry about your problems... My recommendation is to shove that POS conversion up p-drive's *** and build yourself a CV system based on the Vegistroke design. You want a totally redundant fuel system with the filter on the pressure-side of the pump and I suggest using TIH fuel lines and a 'looped return' - putting the extra fuel from the FPR thru TIH and back into the suction line where it comes out of the hot fox.

I have helped several people 'fix' this company's crappy VO system. In addition to the fact it doesn't work right, the ones I've seen looked like a middle school science project - and a FAILING one at that. Some were even professionally installed by the company!!! I'd be more than pissed, because I know what they charged for that junk and I know what it costs to build it.