Thread: Hose-in-Hose
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:01 AM
timmyboy76
Lead Driver
Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts
[QUOTE=timmyboy76;12244423]Clean look'n there, Jason. I should've painted my black pipe unions. I got the pics up in the album since i can not figure how to post to my threads. Everything incapsulated in the box i welded up..(made it look construction like), for if any reason, i cut a few lines, turn a ball valve, and out the box comes. You can see the TiH run'n down p/s frame, using 2-angle metal pieces to purch it up on, with existing holes in frame.

Somewhat stoked how i got all the items in box, and cant wait to install the all TiT assy, for peace of mind.

Jayson, think it was you that responded to my thread of having "high psi" while run'n d2, building up on wvo side. I ended up "regulating" it with a greascar FPR. Got the FPR kit from an old oem fuel bowl assy, installed it, and now, she'll "trickle" d2 at 95psi, so you can probably wonder WHAT type pressure i was seeing throughout the wvo system, until it reached operating wvo temps. And with wvo turned on, FPR sees a steady 75psi from the wvodesigns' pump. Ya, you thought the increase in pressure was from the S.S. oem injectors.