View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:34 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 226 Likes on 183 Posts
We then went through the operation of the SCT tuner, and the custom tunes installed. The basic economy tunes come from DP tuner. He says they are a good daily driver tune, about 100 extra horse, good for towing, etc. I ran this tune for the first few days, just to see how well it performed. This tune really woke up the 6.0, giving her nice hard pull from a light. First time I’ve ever lit the tires up was with this! Drivability isn’t affected by this tune, and seems it will be great for towing the boat or car trailer. Also, this tune does really well on mileage.

The other tune, the Extreme tune, is from Innovative Diesel. This is a much more aggressive set up , approximately 180 extra horses. Big difference from the first tune, this makes the truck a beast, and pulls HARD! Never thought she’d be this fast! But, gotta be careful, those 20” Goodyear’s are pricey, and I don’t want to have to replace those too soon!

So, couldn’t be happier with the truck, and the work C&C Complete did. I’ll be using them for any future work on the truck, and, like several did for me, will give them my highest recommendation for diesel work!