Old 08-27-2012, 10:34 PM
falconwagon62
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1971 Mach 1 Marti Certified 351C, C6 48-66 F100 Trade?

a True survior, 351 Cleveland, Factory 4 barrel, Rebuilt Motor, Factory Exhaust manifolds, 2-1/4 Flow master exhaust, with H pipe, Patronix distributor, New everything under hood, Water pump, Fuel Pump, Alternator, Regulator, Battery, Battery cables, Radiator, New Dauls with Flow Master knock off's, Stock Exahust Manifolds, New Wires, Plugs, Hoses...ALL of it new.....Power Disc Brakes, WORKING AM-FM 8 track, a STEREO car, was a shorty console modle, I have it as well, but I bought a long console, I also have the complete Ram Air System under the hood, and air cleaner, Newer American Racing Wheels and newer tires....LAY DOWN REAR SEAT.sports deck they call it...Rear Sway Bar and 9" rear end...SEE MARTI Report below.....Also a AC car, every thing still in heater box, will need new compressor, and condensor, and hoses and dryer, less than $300 at Southern Air....was going to A134 as R12 is not around anymore, I have AC bracket, Also has Daul rear out side mirrors, 9" rear end, Full Gauges (yes, they work) has Space Saver spare and jack....a true American Classic....NADA Low Book over $17,000, mine CHEAP compared to that...$9000.00....... hop in and hit the key, and drive, Have extra parts that go with the Mach, NOT done is the paint job, body work at 95%.....Call or Text 513-312-8799, if listed I HAVE IT..Trades? Maybe....Falcon-Comet-Maverick.1960-1967 Econoline's van or truck......of equal value.....Class C or Class A RV.......Never hurts to ask...but I am an OLD CAR guy.....don't like much new stuff..Be real with offers, you may have a nice 75 Pinto, but the value is not even close to a Mach 1, so either be real, or add boot...Trade Value is highrer.....CASH price is $9000..... here is a link to all my pictures...

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/falconwagon62/71%20Mach%201/