View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Elder User

bigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud ofbigzirb has much to be proud of
What did you do to the Bronco Today?

I searched all over but couldn't find a thread like this on the Bronco side. If there is one that I didn't find just have one of the mods delete this one please.

With all that said, post up here and let us know what you did to, or with, your Bronco today. Anything from completing an axle swap to starting it to move it over in the driveway. There are lots of build threads to keep up with so feel free to keep it a short update here as a reminder for the rest of us to check your build thread for the complete update.

Today I started cleaning off the firewall to weld some reinforcement plate on due to my hydraulic clutch conversion. No pics yet as the camera is acting up but I will post them.

Let the fun begin.
2nd trans cooler, replaced regular fan with electric fan (increased MPG by 1.1mpg towing) Trans temp gauge, Voltage gauge, and Vacuum gauge mounted in 3 gauge driver pillar pod, Custom Safari Rack, Full size spare on the rack
1978 Bronco 460, NP435, BW1345, Dana 44HD/ Dana 60, 40's "project"