View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Franklin2
Received 1,683 Likes on 1,359 Posts
I am a little bit late, but this system IS designed for the air to travel to the clutch master cylinder, where it collects in the top under the lid.

The problem is it takes time and you have to drive it. The bleeder that you find on the slave(some of them are just a allen screw) is there to get the majority of the air out, hopefully enough to where you can drive it. As you drive it, the rest of the air will eventually make it's way up the line to the clutch master. I doubt you got all the air completely out unless you had the whole system off on a bench. It shoudl work better and better till all the air eventually makes it's way up the line.

The way I had to do mine, is get the engine started, push the clutch in, and somewhat force it into high gear(5th on mine). Now I had the tranny stopped, I quickly moved the shifter to 4th, then 3rd, then 2nd, and finally reverse, so i could back it out. As soon as I got it turned around and got going down the road, I could feel the clutch getting better. It took a coupe of miles before the clutch was working close to normal.