View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:01 PM
jasmyers1
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr, Finally got the title and all paperwork on the vehicle. Went down to DMV to get it in my name. After all the waiting and getting the paperwork done the lady hands me a piece of paper and says call this number for your inspection. I told her I am no where near getting it inspected. it doesn't even run or have working brakes. She told me no honey you have to have the License and Theft department come inspect the vehicle and verify the VIN before we will issue a title. Oh and by the way if you dont get it done in one year you forfeit the right to a title in this state. Needless to say the Inspector is coming next week. On the brighter side. I went on a business trip last week and one of the customers is a car guy. Just finished restoring a 1964 Ford Galaxy. He put a 390 in it. Now his wife is expecting their 2nd child so no more projects for him and get rid of some of that junk. His loss my gain. I now own a 2 ton engine hoist, 1500lb engine stand both in near new shape. A 1972 Ford 351W and Ford AOD transmission that both need rebuilt. The cool part all were obtained for $200.