View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:18 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Goodmorning guys & gals,

TGIF! Have a Fabulous Friday!

Today's payday! Time to pay bills, grocery shop, & hopefully I can afford to see the chiropractor. I think I over did it cleaning the boat yesterday. Poor Jimmy...I think I kept him up most of the night tossing & turning, trying to pop my back & get comfortable. I finally got up & slept on the coach w/ an ice pack around 2am.

Ya know how things always happen in 3's? Well...

1) We haven't been back to the Lahontan to sailboard in a couple days. The last time we tried to go, we loaded the board in the 4Runner through back window & it rests against my front windshield. (like we had done prior) Well, not this time! I tried it move it over some & it cracked my windshield.

2) I figured screw it! There's nothing I can do about it now, so when we start to pull out of the driveway, I grab my sunglasses from my visor area & it got hung up & snapped off the arm/ear piece for it!

3) I gave up at that point! We're done...unload the 4Runner! We are not going anywhere else in it today!!! I didn't want to chance #3 happening in the 4Runner. So, I left it in the driveway right where it was & went inside to call Jimmy & tell him about it.

Although the kids were upset, they understood & found other things to do.