Old 07-31-2012, 07:30 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Indiana's August 2012 BS about all the flies, drought and heat...WAIT...can it get any HOTTER???????

Well folks,

I'm in Waterloo Iowa making our way back to Fort Wayne and we're at a brand new KOA campground that hasn't even "officially" opened yet...we are ALL ALONE here...no kidding...I don't think we will tick off any neighbors because there ARE NONE!...LOL

We pulled 600 miles today from the Badlands of South Dakota and we'll hopefully make Fort Wayne tomorrow (God willing)...

We've had a great trip even with some of the "complaining" by the girls...we're talking about after we sell the travel trailer getting a coach...I'm sure the complaining will stop when they can lounge around watching TV while dad DRIVES them around if we do get a coach!

July sure was a fast month of BS...well mostly since I was out of pocket enjoying much of our beautiful country during most of it!

We sure have some amazing parts of this country to see...and we're enjoying seeing a lot of it!...I mean at 13 and 15 Zoe and Mia have been in 41 of our beautiful states...not too bad I don't think!

Thanks to eveyone for behaving while I was out slacking...you guys are what makes this chapter what it is...so THANK YOU!

Let the BS continue!

Joe.