View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:41 PM
JR2980
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!

Hey guys -

I have a couple of questions -

I'm looking for a good shop to get some work done on my EX - its throwing a code for "underboost" which I'm confident is the turbo needing to be rebuilt because of stuck vanes. I bought the truck from a guy that hardly drove it (its an '05 with 44K miles) and I expected some turbo issues.

Its also had a code for something like EGR excessive flow.....I cleared that one and it hasn't come back.

I wish that I could do the work myself, I just cant have it down for too long (its my wife's daily driver - she'd kill me if she had to drive the dually around ). If I pull the turbo off, I'll want to do all the other mods that are under it while its off, and I'm not sure that I could get it done over a weekend.

Anyone know of any good shops that will do a good job, but wont require my firstborn ? I'm located in Harford County.

If I had an indoor shop, I'd invite everyone over and provide sustenance and beverages, and have a truck repair party! But its a little hot to be outside and I dont have a ton of room at my place.

Thanks guys!