View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 12:03 AM
gentlehorse
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shaking

I wouldn't assume the dealer would look at anything, but tell you a lot of thing that could be wrong. You said you replaced the tires in an earlier post and then said you just replaced them at discount. Unless the tires are old and separating, your tires would not be the problem. You could have one tire bad but not all of them if they we're just replaced. Your bearings are not at the top of the list. Like I said, check the u-joints, if you have 2 drive shafts check where they connect. There are rubber grommets, rubber housing around that and it can tear apart. Also check for a broken motor mount. Also did they check for a bent rim. Find a good trustworthy garage to take your truck to, not the dealer. If you can't find someone then you should get under the truck and check this stuff out that I mentioned. You've got to find the right person that know's what there doing or your just flushing money down the toilet. Always start with the cheapest fix first, not the most expensive thing first. ( the list) Bent wheel, u-joints, motor mount to start with.
Hope this helps, Doug