Old 06-12-2012, 07:35 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, guys!!

My post about the recount was, of course, just kidding!! Nate, had I voted it would have been a tie cuz I was gonna vote for you to return the favor! I know how politics works, you scratch my back and all that...

Anyway, I'll soon have my account access I'm told so we'll see what we can do to get some more traffic flowing in this here chapter!!

This has always been a quiet chapter. Some chapters have TONS of traffic. Heck, I've seen more posts about the upcoming Ohio pull meet on the Superduty page than on here!!

If there is anything you guys need let me know. I'll post some contact info on here so you can reach me.

In the meantime, let's try to get four regional events this year. I figure we can split it into NE, NW, SE and SW. Big, small doesn't matter. Heck, if you know of any big events coming up - Air Show, Monster Trucks, Drag Racing, whatever, post up and we'll see if we can't get a couple guys to meet up!!

I know of one of the guys that voted for me - Thanks, Nate, guess you were the deciding vote!! Thank you to my other constituents!

By the way, if you haven't figured it out, you say each letter of my handle R-U-N-V-S, it's not one word!! Wife gave me that after I got my 2002!! I couldn't get the handle I wanted so I took that one!!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and meeting up!! C U Soon!!