View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM
robshutt357
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Wobble facts

Great thread!! I agree with all of you who say "If you were going to **** your pants, then it was the death wobble"....I was puckering and my wife freaked out while we were driving 70 mph and hit a bridge joint that was at an angle so that the left wheel hit before the right wheel....My first reaction was that we blew a front tire, I could hardly hold onto the steering wheel it shook so bad. You Tube has a great video example.

What I want to point out is, I just bought my 2006 F350 4x4 LB crew cab. It has 105,000 miles and I don't know what the maintenance was. But I do know this FACT: It has stock tires (about 25% tread left), stock rancho suspension, no lift etc... no modifications. I immediately checked all of the ball joints and tie rods...I replaced the shocks and steering stabalizer with Rancho brand. I took it for a test drive and noticed it still had that loose feeling when I hit hard bumps, but it didn't wobble," yet", but I have only driven 10 miles since.. I am not comfortable that I have resolved the issue. I will replace my tires next, but will probably end up biting the bullet and buying the WC Motor sports Trac Rod as I never want to harm my family or anyone else in an accident as a result of the "Wobble".