Old 06-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Diesel Submariner
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PUMPKIN COVER

Originally Posted by wallsy
Got any photos of it Reg. Does it look Brians. Thats the one I Like.
G'day Wallsy,

Sorry mate I don't have a pic of it with me. I'm at sea for another 10days (not counting but) and I'll be back home. I'll take a pic and send it then.

Now .. presuming your talking about Brian's 'Diff Pumpkin' and not the 'Pumpkin on his shoulders; then no it doesn't look like his umpkin...in fact, not having met the chap, I can only compare 'Diff Pumpkins' if ya get my drift . But I'm sure someone can give a fair and honest comparison between his 'Diff Pumpkin and his umpkin

Now that I've managed to produce a confused answer to a rather simple question; I shall clarity my answer; No it doesn't look like Brians diff cover.
And I haven't had a drink for near on 6 weeks.

I'll try and google one the same and post it (my 'Diff Pumpkin cover that is).

Cheers,
Reg (not sure I should now)

“Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by and illogical and irrational minority, who hold forth the proposition that it, is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie spec Brazilian built 2005 (US 2003) F-250 Superduty 4x4 7.3Ltr Powerstroke: PHP FU2 6 Pos’n Chip, 6 x ISSPRO Promax Guages, AIS Intake, Zoodad, Hutch'd n’ Harpoon'd, Cowl Hood, AIH Delete, DIY CCV, BTM muffler, MBRP 4” Black Tip, RiffRaff FRx,HPx,OCR, JWVB, ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear, V10 Tranny cooler in series with Stock Tranny cooler, Deep Tranny Pan, ARB Bull Bar, Edge Evo (for PIDs & Codes only), Long Range Fuel Tank, VMS in Dash GPS Street & Off Road Nav, Toyo OPAT AT 305 70R 16”on 10” Rims, Moog Greasable Ball Joints, Tough Dog RTC Steering Stabiliser, OME Suspension & Dual Tower Shocks, GVWR (GVM) Upgrade to 5,000Kg.