Thread: Car show season
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:24 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted this in BS thread but i'll do it here too. There is a small show going on in my little ol' town of Algona. We have a sort of "festival" once a year called Algona Days, and they host a car show. I don't know if there is a cap on how many vehicles can go but i imagine there isn't too much room, however there is a lot more to do than just that. There is a park next door to where the event is held and it will normally have vendors crawling all over to sell stuff.

This will be happening about July 21st and the entry fee is $10 or you can bring in some non-perishable food items and pay only $5. I already turned in my reg. so i am among the 50 first to get the door prize. Normally they host lawn mower races where you can bring in your totally stock riding mower or a modified mower. The rules usually go by, taking the deck and blades off for obvious reasons.

These events are kid friendly and a lot of great people go there. This is what the registration form looks like. You can try to print this one, it is a bit fuzzy due to being taken with a cell phone camera but it will work nonetheless.

I doubt many friends form here will go but i hope to see some of you. You should be able to see my bronco pretty quick due to the color and the fact that i am probably the only one with a 78-9 style bronco in town. Also the categories are definitely slimmed down from last year so there isn't much to go for but i figured this is more for fun and showing off your ride than winning.