Old 05-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Muliefever
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome F250! 5speed short box!! 460! LOW miles..

Well my family is growing! So I am selling my truck in order to buy a four door. So here goes... I am the Second owner of this Mint F250, it belonged to my gradfathers friend whom I bought it from a couple of years ago. It has spent all but the last few years of it's life back in boise, Idaho. This truck is rust free!! And I had it completely undercoated before I brought it out here. It is a Super cab XLT4x4. It has the torque monster 7.5 liter 460 fuel injected big block. a 5 speed manual transmission. It is a rare short box. Aluminim bed rails, and stainless steal nerf bars. It has power windows and door locks. The interior is a 9 of 10!! Everything in the cab works exept two things. The driver side electric door unlock switch ( 19.99 from lmc truck ) and the cruise control ( very common ) I never really cared for it anyway. It has a pioneer mp3 cd player with remote, electric trailer brake control module. NEVER smoked in.. Mechanically this truck in flawless! seriously you can drive this baby anywhere! She really likes to cruise at 60 mph. And you will get 15 mpg doing so. I put new 265/75R16 geolander AT tires on her before winter and changed ALL the fluids. It also comes with a really nice fiberglass topper, awesome for winter, hunting season or for dog owners. It is green. There are a few dents and paint chips on the outside but hey, it;s a 96'!! She gets looks and compliments everywhere we go! One look at this truck and you will know it is NOT a Michigan truck! I would give the outside a (7.5 of 10) tow hitch, Flowmaster duel exhaust ( sounds great ) I am sure I am missing something... So please feel free to ask any questions. Do NOT waste my time with low ball offers. I am willing to entertain offers, but you just don't find them like this anymore... Please contact Jearred 231-690-three two two four..