View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:55 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did any of you guys go to the good guys show last year at the Puyallup fair grounds here in washington? Me and my brother went but not so much to see all the cars, we went to visit this guy (BEWARE it is a GM truck Don't skin me alive )

That my friends is my grandfathers 1949 GMC pickup. He bought it for somewhere around 1-2k and spent over 50k having it built from the ground up. New everything, then since he is the biggest fan of Budweiser beer that i have ever seen, the truck is painted with the same red as the can color. He has the gold crown painted on the tool box in the back, and he has to crown and B logo embossed on his door panels. Then he has bottle caps off real bottles in place od buttons and switch ***** on the inside. Then he fitted the front bench out of a 90s GMC pickup in there so he had to comfort of cloth plush seats for the long drives. It is an awesome truck, and even has the original peashooter style tailpipes. Though they are fake, he has real 2.5 inch pipes hidden under the truck. It is a seriously cool truck, the reason we paid $50 or so to get in was because he is from California and drove all the way up here to do this 3 day show. WE also hadn't seen him in a few years so it was great. I forget what prize he won but i know he got a certificate for some long distance award and he also got to be in the parade on the last day, that truck has been from CA all the way over to Maine and back. He stopped at the Budweiser HQ and got pictures with the managers and stuff. I have a lot of pictures but this IS a Ford forum