View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Derfus
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Derfus
Wanted: 3G alternator and the wiring needed you are supposed to rob from the donor taurus. Prefer the 130 amp but would settle for the 90 amp. It's going on a 78 F150

Wanted: Winch bumper and heavy duty rear bumper to fit 78 F150

Wanted: Saved the least likely for last... I'd like to land a set of King Ranch seats. The 78 is a SC and I doubt there is room for the back seats so I'll be happy with just the fronts and the console. I passed on a set for $300 a few months ago and kick myself every day for it.

These items are pretty much no where to be found around here. JY's dont have them. Any help would be great!!! PM me with anything ya'll got!!
I'm still on the hunt for a 3G alt with the donor wires needed... I've pretty much priced myself out of the KR seats but would still be interested in a 99ish super duty front bench with the fold down console.

None of the junkyards around here are much help with any of this. I should have my new vinyl put in next week, tint, and maybe started on getting the AC back together. If push comes to shove, I'd settle for just the donor wires out of the 3G donor and I'll buy a new replacement alt from autozone