View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Brain's 97 Diesel
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Traveling to Minneapolis for first time

I'll be traveling, by air, to Minneapolis July 14-21, 2012 for a NALC convention (mail man/USPS). I'll be w/ 2 other reps from our Willow Grove office. This is our first time to Minneapolis, MN and know about the mall of america, but we are wondering of other places/things of interest to visit while there. We are also looking for GOOD places to eat that are reasonably priced. Not looking for fast food or greasy spoon/diners but more real home cooking AND local speciality cusine that we can't get here in the Phila area.
i guess the best example I can give of what I'm asking is if someone were to come to the Phila area I would suggest some places to eat & not eat in the area, and where to get some good pizza or a real cheese steak, as well as some of the historical things you may want to visit in the greater Phila area other than the normal Old Philadelphia things like City Hall, Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin's home, The Mint etc. I'd recomend those as well though.
Thanks in advance for the info and the more detailed the better. I can never have too much information.