-Trick Flow aluminum twisted wedge heads
Combustion chamber 65cc
Intake Runner 225cc
Exhaust Runner 100cc
CNC machined intake and exhaust runner
Heart shaped combustion chamber
Intake valve diameter is 2.08"
Exhaust valve diameter is 1.6"

More to come, still working on what i am going to build the heads up with. Any idea on intake valves, valve springs, damper springs, retainers, locks, valve stem seals, rocker arms and rocker studs, guideplates? Nornally order a pre built head but i want this to be fully customized. Will be my D/D and i need it toLAST!!!!! They people i am buying my parts from say the kit will go 100k plus as long i am not pushin 1000+ hp out of it the whole time. They say stay below 900 to the tires and i should be ok to drive it for many many many years to come. My overall build i am only looking for 5-600hp and 600+tq to the tires.

Any ideas on a custom grind cam with specs for this motor? Want a nice duration for lope. Will be ran with an independent efi system(F.A.S.T 2.0) so no problems to worry about there. Will be street driven so need it to be street friendly, this is a build i am getting started with as i post this. Ordering current parts now but just want some input on everything else. i am looking for a descent curve with the cam specs and i will not be revving this thing more than 5k daily but at the track will go to 7k maybe 7.5k if it will let me so power band preferred to stay in 3-6 range for peak and constant power. Will be a lot of highway as well so don't want to be doing 80 and pushing 3k rpm. like to cruise at 1.5-2k rpm at 80 in over drive. Rear is still a 4.10 but will probe drop to 3.73 if need be but would prefer not to touch it. My drive train from main seal back is built. Ford 8.8 with 31 spline 4.10 reinforced rear, with custom valve body and built internals on my trany.

Any input is welcome, thx.

This is for a 1995 Ford Lightning btw if anyone was curious. SUCH A SLEEPER!!!