View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:03 PM
dieselbronco17
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 bronco idea build

Hey guys I'm new herr and I have been reading forums here for a while. I have an idea, I am thinking about building a 08 bronco. I have been looking a buying an 08 f250 but still saving up at this point. I was wondering about two methods of building this bronco.
1-Finding a wrecked excursion cutting the rear off and mounting it to the truck,removing the back window welding it all together sanding it and bronco. but I can't remove the top so its really more of a suv.

2-Buying a reg cab truck,buying a camper shell remove the back of the cab making it one. putting a seat in the bed. so than i can remove the top. question am i going to have leaks and a draft. solution ideas to that maybe a seal? but i want it to look like it belongs there.

Idea tips all would be great! my uncles and I are planning this build now. due to the fact at the shop i help out at for a little extra change I am building a 50's chrysler than i have to help with a chevy truck.

thanks alot guys,this will become a daily driver and mud, trail toy.
if you would like to hear more on what i plan on doing to the bronco let me know guys!