Thread: Back for now
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:52 AM
PowerstrokeRyan
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok guys, sorry its taking me so long, late nights trying to figure this out. Got a few more days from MOS to sort this out, I contacted the police they have to do a **** ton of paperwork due to their boundaries and such. Uncle said he dropped it off at scrap yard and they brought into a pole building. I do have title and those are my plates, also have a set of keys. Im debating on going down there and just taking it.. (Not really) But My sister is a a paralegal and said that a lawyer is a great idea to get some extra cash (stage II's ??-- hopefully some positive out of this!!) Contacted a lawyer and he is working up the paperwork and he said I can not only sue my uncle (Richard lol) and Marcus for going along with it. I could get the value of the truck from uncle as well from Marcus due to it being in the hands of two people so roughly $9,500. Then for the miles and things that were put on without my consent. BUT!! if it is sold before then or he somehow got a title from my uncle or the scrap yard gave him one from another truck(big possibility according to police---multiple cases of this.. Bribing) the truck must be impounded and the vins will have to match my title, if they weren't scratched off (thank god i took pictures of all that stuff when i bought it).. And guys thanks so much for caring its nice, and dude thanks for calling marcus, but it would be best if i can keep this on the down low, Lawyer's recommendations
Number is (920)-676-7395 I dont know how much ill be able to check your more than welcome to text me or call me with questions lol..