Old 04-26-2012, 06:11 AM
DIYMechanic
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by glruff
Nate and Kevin, please re-read #2 and respond as requested.
Sure thing! I guess most of that information is a part of my signature already, but some is not not so here goes. My name is Nathan, most people call me Nate. I live in the country between Wooster and Smithville Ohio, and I work in Orrville as a Facilities Coordinator for the corporate offices of a local company. I drive a 1996 F-350, Crew Cab Long Bed, 4x4 with a 7.3 Powerstroke as my daily driver. This truck is the symptom of a hobby and a way of life for me and it is what keeps me coming back here to FTE. This place keeps me interested in it and I am slowly improving and restoring it as time allows. I believe that there is something inherently valuable about having the tools and skills to be able to fix your own things and this truck is just an extension of that belief.

With all that said, if Kevin would really like to have the job of chapter leader, I won't stand in the way. I just don't want to see the Ohio chapter go without a leader because no one was willing to step up and take the responsibility. Kevin has been an FTE member a lot longer than I have, that's for sure.