View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Matthew Christiani
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
85 2.3 Wont start

After a head gasket change it simply will not start. I thought it was the ICM but we tested it and its not. I have all the new sensors and air control valve dealies and what not.

I have spark and fuel. How much fuel, i don't know. I have roughly 33lbs of fuel pressure at the rail.

I noticed an elbowed vacuum port that runs underneath the throttle body but it has no hose attached and i dont know where it goes, where it comes from, or what it does. And i don't remember taking it off. We thought maybe THAT lack of vacuum pressure is messing with the Mass Airflow Sensor or something and causing it not to pressurize the fuel system start but i cant find a picture, diagram, or see any place that hose comes from.

another weird thing is that i can spray either into the the throttle body and even that wont start it... im completely out of ideas. what do yall think? Another thing i think it might be is the computer might have gotten moist when i left the truck window down one night. it didnt rain hard, and i doubt it but maybe?