View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:59 PM
jhooch
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NumberDummy
The F100 Western Nationals Truck Show is held the 3rd week of June at Canyon RV Park (part of the Featherly Park complex), north of the 91 Freeway in Anaheim. The SoCal Chapter forum has info on this show.

The cut-off date is 1979, no cars are allowed, unlike the Pigeon Forge show. I attended the F100 SuperNationals 3 day show/swap meet in 2008, when it was held in Knoxville.

Here on the west coast, peeps "in the know" that are looking for parts at swap meets arrive before dawn, armed with flashlights. Most of the vendors are set-up, long before dawn.

Thursday at 7AM in Knoxville: Next to no one was walking around, most of the vendors were either not set up yet, or were standing around drinking coffee/BS'ing.
When I said "wrong" coast I meant the East or "rust" coast. I will actually be in SoCal the third week June so maybe I'll run into a few of you if I can make it to the show. I was born in Bellflower and lived in Anaheim until 1981 before my family moved to Southern Oregon. My Aunt still lives in Lakewood. Were doin' the Disneyland thing with the kids this summer. What are the exact dates of the show?