View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 08:01 PM
timmyboy76
Lead Driver
Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts
Thanks for response Jason.. Seems to come/go as it pleases. You'd think, sitting overnight would be the hardest of all starts, but not the case. Let the gp's cycle (until led light goes off) and BAM, fires off within a second. But during the day, it does the 3-5sec start up. Right now, i'm on D2 only. I'm using the FRx to supply the heads w/ WVO..(d/s rear, and p/s front ports). Pump i'm rock'n is the WVODESIGNS pump, regulated at 75psi. I do however have a pressure relief on a manifold, inside the box..(pics in album).

With wvo filtering at the moment along with collecting oil now, i went back to the FRx set-up, but CV's are in place...d/s rear, p/s front. I have a switch for D2 pump, so, with cv's in place, before shutting truck down, i hit switch, dump the pressure and then turn offtruck.

Went as far as replacing oil, hoping for better results, but not stoked.

I have a manifold located in the valley of the motor, with temp and pressure senders. Leon sent me new pump and installed yesterday, but yet have tried. Making batch now, so will convert FRx back to supplying wvo to heads.

Ya though, this hard start'n crap sux. Not used to it. Trucks' ALWAYS fired off withi the 1-2sec range, even in winter...