Old 04-10-2012, 07:01 AM
GwarForAll1021
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Surfwax
The longer bed would defeat the purpose of the Raptor. It was made to be an entry level starter kit for the person that really wants to push it off road and still be able to drive the truck daily. If you really want a fullsize bed and stout off road capabilities, just get a used supercab F-250 with a 5.4. Supercharge it, headers and full exhaust system, programmer, fiberglass the front and rear quarters, long travel shocks and at that point you'll be about as capable or more as a Raptor and still be under the 55k water mark. Probably more things to do but that is the start. My .02
Once again I agree with 0% of these posts. If it defeats the purpose to have a one foot longer bed it should be a sin against man kind to have two extra heavy doors. Youre arguement is moot.

On top of all that a 250 with a 5.4 would be a misrible idea. I'd rather put wheels on my dog house and take that offroad.
Everybody makes offroad kits for the standard f150 and every one of them are better than what the raptor is. I just rather have a factory truck. No issues no worries and a warrantee.