View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:34 PM
BLADE35
Hotshot
Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by jagerbomber
so me and my buddy pulled the truck apart. We put the egr delete, new down pipe, blocker plate, whole shebang in. Put it back together, I got no boost, a loud hissing sound, codes: p0403 p0405 p1000 . Did i not tighten the vband clamp tight enough? or is there something else im missing? I put that gasket between the new pipe and the passanger side manifold was that the correct spot?

Start it up feel around the Ypipe connection for leaks when its cold

So if I have this right you got the egr deleate kit that totaly removes the egr cooler right?????????????????

If so^^^^^^ probably going to be leaking at ypipe to turbo connection Dont use the clamp to suck it together they tend to break it must be totaly ligned up the inner Lip on the ypipe side

I usually set the turbo in and then get that ypipe to turbo joint good before I Bolt it to the pedistall and install down pipe. I have to push mine alittle to get it PERFICT lined up and then use an Air ratchet to tighten the Marmon clamp up

BTW Put some Antiseize on the Marmon clamp Flanges little slip-n-slide here goes along ways dont forget to antiseize them bolts too