Old 04-03-2012, 07:08 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nominations/Volunteers For Ky Chapter Leader

Nominations/Volunteers For Ky Chapter Leader
I wanted to thank everyone for their friendship and participation. I Have been the Ky chapter leader since Christmas Day 2004 and have loved most every minute. Due to more stringent commitments from school and family. I feel the need to step down and let someone else take over and maybe breath some new life into the chapter. I will help get the new leader's feet wet and will pop in from time to time. With everything I have going on I find myself taking longer and longer before I revisit FTE and then spend to much time trying to catch up.

So with that, I would like to announce that nominations/volunteers for KyFTE Chapter Leader are now open. Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Chapter Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to George (glruff) or Steve (SteveBricks).

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be an Kentucky chapter member to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Kentucky Chapter members and site staff.

I have been debating this for a while but decided recently that I need to carve my todo lists down. In saying that I feel that my commitment to FTE has been lacking and you guys deserve more than I can really commit. I have a few people in mind but will wait a day or two to see if they say something or someone nominates them.

Last edited by SteveBricks; 04-03-2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Fixed links