View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:20 AM
SSSimon
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Riff Raff tech day(s), Sydney Australia

I can't speak highly enough of the event. It was the 2nd GTG of the Australia Chapter hosted at our moderator's house. Clay, wife, and Jamie came over from the US to be with us.
It was also great to make re-acquaintances with the GTG folk from last year, Bryan and Lyn, Rod, Artie. Also to meet Geoff from Qld.

Saturday saw gauge sensors and a DP Tuner go into Arty's truck. While this was on Geoff was putting in stage 2 injectors, a DP tuner with 9 tunes, and a 38R turbo.
Geoff's truck was up and running by the evening, and pulling enough horsepower and boost to keep Geoff's undivided attention.

Between this Brian and Clay fitted up the JW Valve body to my truck. Later Brian and I serviced one of the front hubs.

The catering was fantastic, thanks ladies, and we kept busy enough so that Brian did not have to put on the dreaded 'entertainment'.

Sunday saw Brian and Simon do the other hub while Clay did some road tests of the DP tuners.

What a great and diverse bunch of people we are. I am truly grateful to have made everyone's acquaintance. Brian is a commensurate and generous host.

I learnt heaps and have lots of questions, enough to fill numerous future threads.

Thanks to everyone that came and made this a truly memorable w/e. When's the next one?

A couple of pics:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1077641...CJvkwJ68_deeTA