Old 03-30-2012, 09:10 AM
bruno2
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Most of the El Tequilas are really good. I eat at the one in Broken Arrow a few times a month. Owasso has a really good one as well.

There isnt really any good BBQ around Tulsa anymore. You have to go out of town Pryor,Pawhuska,Skiatook to get anything good.

JW, that story about the Rib Crib owner is funny. We did a house for the guy that owns Broken Arrow
electric (supply house). That guy is a total dick. He built a big custom in a neighborhood that was right
across a pond from the house he lived in at the time. He was on the job constantly and he when he wasnt he could see the house he was building from where he was living. He waited until we tore down a huge scaffold on part of his house to complain about something he had two weeks to pick at. I told him we werent building the scaffold back and fixing anything and he should have mentioned it in before. Then he told me that my guys were picking up the copper wire scraps off of his job. I have known all of my employees for several yrs and they wouldnt do that w/o asking first. Besides that none of them are scrappers. So I asked them anyways. Turns out the plumbers helper was picking up the scraps, but , he didnt hold anything back on accusing us first w/o proof. The helper was a kid and didnt think he was doing anything wrong. So of course the dick told the plumber not to bring the kid back that he didnt want thieves on his job.

I have had the opportunity to work for some extremely wealthy people around Tulsa. A lot of them are very nice people, but , there are a few that are almost intolerable. We work for the family that owns the Citizen Security Banks(we are on one of their houses now)and they are great people. Very down to earth and polite.