View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:54 AM
xltblt
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Names matt christensen, pleasure to meet you all. I'm 18 years old and have been into the IDI's since I was 10 years old when my dad got our familys 90' 7.3 IDI n/a. Sadly rust took her, but I got my own beast to work on now! An 86' 6.9l.

I'm probably the oddest type of red-neck there is, I love computers, and I love working with my hands, may it be diesel engines, or carpentry. I am thinking about majoring in a career in diesel mechanics for international type motors...stuff.

I hate most people my age because of the maturity gap, and the terrible ideals and music(damn liberals and good god the music these days). I'm the type of person that wont give up even when hopes gone, like when I tried to save the family's old 7.3l.

I am a die hard ford fan, will not drive anything but american made vehicles. And will probably run a IDI till theres no more oil to burn in the world

I am a computer programmer and a novice diesel mechanic...very novice I enjoy muddin and rock crawling and tinkering.

So thats a little bit about me, hope you guys get to know me better over the years! Lord knows I'm not leaving!