View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 PM
brobrad
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 F250 Crew Cab Parts

I am helping a friend with a wrecked 02 F250 7.3 set up. He is keeping front cap, motor, tranny, computer and wiring harness. He has already sold the seats. The truck was hit hard on the passenger side. In fact the Altima hit is so hard it flipped the super duty over gently on her side. The driver door is fine. The passenger doors are not good. All door panels (LARIAT package) are good. all of the glass is good and the power window/locks are all good. It has the adjustable electric pedals, steering, shifter etc. all is good. All dash and overhead components are good and are for sale. There's just so much that could be listed out, so it would be best just contact me to see if i have what you are looking for. My f250 is an XL model and the lariat door panels (wood grain) are just too dressy for my humble little truck I had to put a price in for the listing but the the whole cab could be bought for 800. The rearend (3:73 i beleive) $350. All of the front-end, steering, fuel tank, pump are all there. Wheels are sold also.

Brad