View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:00 PM
jshalala
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man I have to tell you...The Sequoia is an awesome vehicle. I drove one for 8 months as a company vehicle. The 5.7 v8 is SO smooth and powerful and that 6speed auto is fun to drive especially in manual mode. I cant even tell you how much fun I had driving it. Mine was the Limited, with full leather, heated and cooled, nav, moon roof, sliding rear window. It handles incredibly well for such and big SUV and rides fantastic.

To tell you how good these things are we had distributors calling us looking to buy all black limited Sequoias. They buy them and ship them to Saudia Arabia and parts of northern europe. If they stand up to those guys running them 80-90 mph in the deserts all day long...they are pretty darn solid suv's.

Id buy one over a Expedition, and I love the expeditions. If you saw the engineering and quality that went into the Sequoia, you wouldnt think twice about it.

what else can I saw...lol super comfortable and roomy inside, they look sexy, they sound sweet at WOT, very safe, your wife wont have a problem driving it....

Good luck