View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:00 PM
EdCaffreyMS
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you move your cap, tires, etc from your first truck to this new one? Did you get the liner sprayed on this truck too?
After the EB truck, and finding out how that high topper impacted it, I sold that topper, and picked up basically the same topper in a cab height model. The dealer swapped out tires for me before I took the new truck. I also kept my Headwaters seat covers and the bedrug from the old truck.

I've not put the lining on this one...yet. After my experience with the EB, I want to make sure this truck is going to be a "keeper". If things keep going as they are, I'll get it lined this spring.

Interesting about the filter adapter....never thought about that....not sure it would work....the filter is nestled in between four hoses, and I don't think changing the angle would work....buy then again, never know until I investigate it more.

Good input on the tuner....It never occurred to me that Mike's truck wasn't a 4x4...but I guess it makes sense based on his location.

I've already spoken with the Service Manager at the dealership about a tuner. He told me that as long as I don't come in with a rod hanging through the hood, or something equally stupid, it would not effect the warranty. When I asked if I could get that in writing he said "Sure!". I suppose that's one advantage to having my Mrs. as the Dealership's Office Manager!