View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:42 PM
kuneefay
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newb Introduction

Hey guys i'm new to the ford community and terrible with introductions. Just bought my 3rd ford a 1995 7.3l f250 with 125k on the odo. Working at getting rid of my subaru wrx and taking a vacation from heavy moding and going back to the basics of having a 300hp truck that I can love without having to wash and wax it every other day. The truck came with a simple list of modifications, protech headache rack, external fuel tank, tool box, 4.5" ss straight pipe turbo back, tuned with a banks chip, and a blown tranny(being rebuilt as i type). I'm planning on getting an air to air, leveling the truck out, aquiring spacers and getting some good a/t tires as well as fabing up a light bar for the rack. Was wondering if anyone knew of where i should go for a good leveling kit and would like to know everyone's two cents on tires. Looking for somthing that can bite but still has good pavement manners (ill be hauling a horse trailer on regular basis). I've had great experiance with toyo a/t's on my previous trucks but am looking to broaden my horizons if there is somthing better.

Cheers,
Blade