Old 02-05-2012, 09:47 PM
77GrnPeppah
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, good to be here.

As my buddy Redrocket has shared, yes, my actual name is Nick. But, you can call me Jake for short if need be. lol or Boston, which ever you prefer.

Looking forward to chatting and going through those tough times (vehicle wise) with ya. As you know, or may not know, I have a 77 F150 4 spd (or 3 spd, however you may look at it) with a 400 that needs just a bit of TLC.

A little about myself, I'm from Massachusetts. I moved to Nebraska about 5 yrs ago. No I'm not Military. True Love brought me here. I have an incredible wife and 5 kids with one on the way!! AND YES, this is the last one.

I'm a third generation cahpentah, or as the mid-west says it, carpenter. I changed careers about 3 yrs ago and now I'm in Law Enforcement.

Just like many of you, I'm a HUGE Ford fan. I also like to work on cars and fix'em. I've yet to do a complete rebuild or restoration, but hopefully sometime in my life I can have the opportunity to do so. I know I'm in the right place if I need a hand/assistance and hopefully do the same for you.

Thanks again Pat for allowing me to be here and hope all goes well!