View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Postmaster

Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4tl8ford View Post
OK I'll confess I have a Beater - It's a little OT as it's my 1997 Ford Exploder - I cut the rusted rocker panels out last summer, might replace them this coming summer - The back seat is dog country, I do have it covered, nobody can sit there because of all the crap on the floor - The cargo area floor is full of dirt and grease/oil from hauling old engines and trannies - It runs and drives great, It can still get back in the boonies to haul out treasures.
My New 52-51 will be a beater, I may change out the tranny, a crash box, and the rearend - Other than taking care of any mechanical or rust issues that will be about it - Oh ya, I'm gonna get one of those christmas tree oder eater things
Sounds like my daily driver! those odor eaters come in packs of 2...Can you send me one?