View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Y-oh-Y
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GB SISSON
Couple of things still mysterious.... Y-o-Y are you talking about a styleside or a flareside? I was thinking you were asking about an indentation on the fender well on the inside of the bed. I might be mistaken and I have never seen an 'inside the bed' spare tire mount other than owner built. Could you clarify or better yet a photo? As for fender lips mine is an f350 and I think it has the wide. When I bought it it had 17.5s so most likely someone changed them out, probably to get away from the WM wheels. I can't recall seeing a truck with the narrow fender lip, but of course before I bought mine in September I wasn't looking. One more thing while we're still talking about spare tires, does anyone have a picture or drawing of that factory flareside spare tire mount that Bill mentioned? I'd like to build one.
Sorry, I thought this thread was dead. I was asking about the indentation on the forward end of the left rear wheelwell inside of a styleside bed. Mine has no holes for a mount but having a tire sticking up in the bed right behind the driver sounded right to me. I can post a pic tomorrow.

Thanks, op Mark