View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Posting Guru

Quad Racer is a name known to allQuad Racer is a name known to allQuad Racer is a name known to allQuad Racer is a name known to allQuad Racer is a name known to allQuad Racer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Metal Panda View Post
I have so far refused to get the truck muddy. I want to so badly though

I mudded my grand cherokee a ton and after you do it once, it just will never be clean again. Mud will get in places you wont be able to get it out of. My **** started rusting after a while because of it. And oh lord my engine compartment was so bad... it wouldnt come clean.

Its a blast, but i honestly will probably never do it to a daily driver again unless need be.

Quad Racer, you know the bridges on US50 down by Gravel Rama? Right under those bridges is where we mud, but idk if you can get into anymore cause theyre building a school right next to it

Yeah I know where those bridges are. If I get the opportunity I may try sometime. Just be prepared to help me get her outta there if I run out of talent. haha.

08 XLT 250 CC V10 4.10 - 5 Star tunes (giddyup),18"x9" XD Addicts, 295 70 18 Trail Grapplers, Prestige fender flares, side marker lights
2001 E 250 Work beast

Jason