Thread: Hey Ron
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:39 AM
RottenRon
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oz 66
Looks like the worst is over Ron.
Are your feet still dry, I'm so glad we live on a hill and don't have to worry about any of that crap. My only concern with constant rain is will my pool overflow? (major worry)
The xmas cruise was a ripper, only way to go when you don't have family to worry about, except for two boys who like their cocktails,paid their own way there was no way we were dipping into our piggybank again for them.
Three mates and I are off to NZ on Friday arvo for Historic race meeting just south of Auckland. Should be good. Two of them are building cars for the transam series and have been spending Saturdays helping to fab frames and cages etc. Love the Transam racing both here and in the US.
The mini roadster sounds good, it will be interesting to see some progress as time allows.
You may want to put Bayside Vehicle Restorers Aussie Day event on the site, it's been moved to Feb 12, check out their website. It is a bloody huge event at Ormiston every Year, deferred because of this magnificent January weather.
Beertime Bud JD.
G'day m8. Ha ha, the feet are dry, although I hear the rain's coming back again. We'll keep our fingers crossed it's not gunna be too bad.
NZ aye. Careful old son, some of my kiwi mates reckon the sheep a quite seductive over there,,, lol. Anyway, hope ya have a good time.
The Transam stuff sounds like a lot of fun, expensive, but fun. I've only got a small (half a ) budget, hence the half scale hot rod,,,,lol.
The Bayside Club event is on the calendar, both tomorrow, 26th, (explaining the postponement) and again on the 12th Fed. as the rescheduled event.
I reckon "efy" and I might come along. I assume we'll see you there.
Cheers, Ron.