View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:45 PM
kevnmarcie
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, I'm obviously not smart enough to figure out how to get pics from my album into the ad, and I haven't found any instructions, so I'll just fill in info this way...

I bought this truck a couple years ago to build a nice tow rig out of. I have since ended up with an '04 F-350 SD Supercab diesel, so this truck has just sat. Other than the 50 mile drive home from the farm I bought it from and pulling a couple stumps in my yard, I have not used it at all. I put a new Edelbrock 750cfm AFB and marine fuel water separator on it, and gave it a tune up last year. It runs and drives, but should be completely gone through before being put into regular service, because it sat for many years before I bought it.

The four wheel drive does work.

There is some rust starting in the passenger side drip rail, probably due to the seals around the roof lights, and the back corners of the bed are boogered up. I have the tailgate for it, and it's in good shape but the latches have been robbed out of it. It has the minor bumps and bruises you'd expect a work truck to have, but overall it's pretty straight and solid.

It has the dual jump seats in the back. The front seat has been changed. It has dual tanks. It has a step bumper and receiver hitch.

The price is $2200 or best offer, and I can provide more pics for serious buyers.

Thanks,
Kevin