View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:21 PM
FORDSVTPARTS
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tousley is finally here, huge discounts!

Hey all, I just wanted to post up and let you all know that we just got on board as a sponsor and we're looking forward to helping the community as best we can.

We've been a sponsor on a few other forums for about seven years now so we know our way around pretty well and we're very good at taking care of our customers from the forums.

My name is Steve and I'll be handling most of the posting and messaging here with you.

Basically what we offer you is employee pricing on ALL OEM and Ford Racing parts, that's dealer cost plus 10%.

That's across the board, the only time we vary from that discount is on big ticket items like powertrain and some of the FRPP supercharger kits in which case we go BELOW the 10% markup just to be sure we have the best possible prices for you.

We have over $3.5 million dollars of OEM Ford inventory on hand and we ship world wide daily (except Saturday) via UPS, Fedex, Speedee, USPS and various truck lines.

We have also been a top ten dealer for Ford Racing the last six years and we were number ONE in volume sales the last two years.

We've got a crew of some of the most experienced, knowledgeable countermen in the country here that can also help if you want to give a call.

Important- If you do call be sure to mention the forum discount or you WILL be quote retail pricing.

We are new to this community so I'm sure there will be a bit of learning on our end as we find out about some of the unique mods you all have come up with so please be patient if we have to ask some questions.

Feel free to inquire here about any prices you may need either in this thread or through private messaging.

Here's a link to our website which is already set up with the big discount Tousley Ford Parts Depot

Our phone is 1-800-328-9552 and our hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-6:00 and Sat 7:30-3:00.

Whatever you need from nuts and bolts to Ford reman engines and transmissions, we're here to help.