Old 01-16-2012, 08:28 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya i got bushings and had the death wobble but it was a double team from the bar and my tires separating. This weekend might not be bad, My biggest problem is getting that axle bolt off, I got some Deep Creep so i plan to start spraying it then this weekend, get the bar off and clean/paint it. I got some green paint and hopefully it will be close to the same as the body, but i don't know. As for the oil, i do need to change it eventually so i will look for it when i do. With the rear main, i was going to have the engine overhauled eventually and just get it fixed then if i can wait that long. I too was scared *****less when i first had the wobble getting onto the freeway, and i had a friend riding with me to show him the wobble and he was scared too. It got bad enough to cause my toolboxes to bounce around and would only stop if i slammed the brakes or turned the wheel enough to move the tires. I looked around and after thinking abut it i figured replacing the steering stabilizer shock would fix it. It didn't it helped very little so i moved on.