Thread: YO!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:20 AM
7283-F250
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by egregg57
New Hampshire Chapter....It's pretty quiet in here !! What's up with that?
It's actually been that way for a while now. Almost since I took the CL position.. I must smell funny or something.

It has it's ups and downs earlier but now it's all just downs. I try to organize meets and have poles about what people would like to do but either get no response or response but no one follows through.

Cruises are nice but with gas prices and the economy they are not really a decent event. I had thought about winter beater meets and/or cruises but not everyone has a winter beater and I no longer have mine. (My winter beater now is my 07 Ranger).

The car show season is done with for a few more months. Personally I have become real busy with 2 jobs now just trying to make enough money to pay bills. I have also slacked on trying to come up with ideas for meets for 2 main reasons. My time and the fact that only the same members show up and they live in a different state. Not that I don't like hanging out with them. FYI I have the holiday for one of my jobs and that is why I am able to post right now.

If you (or anyone) has ideas speak up.