View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:44 PM
devongarver
Tuned
Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by fg250
Is it pulling to one side or the other? Changing the tires shoudn't knock it out of aligment. Just curious why you want an aligment, as you didn't mention any problems with it. I would take it to a Ford dealer though if you are having issues.
Well the truck it has about 24,000 miles on it and has not had one yet and normally I align my vehicle every time that I rotate tires just to keep them from wearing poorly. Also the set of tires I took off was beginning to slightly cup on the front on both sides. And Of course there is also the obvious that these tires are not cheap to replace so I want to have them aligned properly so they wear correctly. I have read on jeep forums using the same exact tires because they're very popular there that some of the guys do their own front end alignments buy simply making the front outside of the tires a little bit narrower than the rear outside of the tires. Which reminds me a little off topic but man do i love these tires if you guys ever are looking for a set of tires these things are awesome in snow mud and rain.