Thread: atf? ??
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Senior User

twtcad is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
profile.php?id=1306393140
I run straight WVO during the summer and blend in the winter 10gal dino & 35gal WVO. I also run at least 1qt of ATF (new) in every tank (well most) for it's cleaning properties and have had no issues. Also when ever I change my oil (neighbors too) or the tranny I will mix a few quarts in w/ my batch of WVO when I centrifuge it, then polish w/ a 2 micron filter and run in my truck. The only fuel system mods I've done is the "Hutch tank mod" (got rid of the plastic crap in the tanks pickup) and I've added a coolant fuel heater, an electric fuel heater & a filter between the heater and fuel pump. Single tank setup and it works great. Single tank is not ideal; but didn't have the funds to do a 2 tank system.
I also HIGHLY recommend Clay @ http://www.riffraffdiesel.com/