Had another plumbing problem....which I hope is the last. I have the grille together and the lights in, still sorting out the turn signal bezels vs the grille adjustment but the bezels are painted. Still working on the carb rebuild and the interior wiring. I made a coil bracket, spark plug wire holders, carb return spring bracket and ran the spark plug wires. The headers are on, I ordered a tall K&N filter for CHEAP from amazon, the regular K&N filters ranged from $50 to $80 and I bought the 6" high one for a 14" air cleaner for $29!!!. Here's a picture to keep the thread going...........more to come.