View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
SLE
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Find another dealer, the one you've been going to is worthless. If a CEL comes on a code is stored even if the CEL goes back out. Heck, soft codes are stored all the time even the the CEL doesn't come on. As far as the truck goes, get it fixed by a compentent dealer and it will hopefully serve you well for years to come. Going to a dealer that doesn't have a clue only makes the situation worse and it's not the fault of the truck or engine. Right now I have 7,500 miles on my Ecoboost and have been very happy with it, others that have rode in it and spent some time with me have all been impressed with the mileage, power and overall quality of the truck. Between mine and another one at the office, we have a combined 10k miles of trouble free operation and have both been very happy with them just to let you know so you can have some hope of seeing what most owners are reporting. If hope you can get yours figured out so you can enjoy your new purchace and quit taking flac from your wife, lol.