View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Blown284
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by deadeyedevon
ooo,my bad man. i saw you selling other items i didnt pay attention. thats a hell of a list. I want an mac bad but your right there crazy high.

heres my list

Ps3 W/move- lots of games,my kids are always playing it so i have to wait till they go to bed to play call of duty.

Emachines pc- what a piece of *****, nothing else to say.

Toshiba satalite laptop-my wifes, so she plays that "words with friends" game all the time.

New toshiba laptop-my oldest daughters xmas gift so that will probably be broken or screwed up by february.

TV's

50in panasonic Veira Plasma tv- it connects to pandora so i love it

3/ 19in sharp lcd tvs- 2 in the kids rooms one in the camper

i also have a Kuerig coffee machine

It doesnt compare to your list but im bored at work so i thought id list it
LOL. Funny part is that I didn't list everything on my list. :-) I did that because I don't want to come off as bragging. I'm a real nerd when it comes to electronics and stuff like that. Always have been . If you like the Mac my suggestion would be to try and pick up a "Mac Mini". They are very cool, take up very little space, and pack a huge processor punch for taking up very little room. I've always been a mac fan since they run on linux (my favorite operating system). I equate it to owning a car when I can modify the engine (i.e. kernel). With windows, you can't compile the OS or modify it to suit your needs nor does Microsoft want you to see the code. :-)